This stainless steel 3 tier clearing trolley is available in 3 size options and can aid safe materials transfer.
- Robust, self-supporting and hygienic design, high-quality stainless steel
- 3 size options available
- Use for transport, temporary storage & stocking
- Designed for reduced particle retention
- Carriage load: 120kg
- 3 x one piece shelves with profiled and curved edges
- 4 swivel castors, 2 with lock
- SSTT13 - overall footprint dimension - 695 x 495 x 900mm (WDH), shelf clearance - 252mm, Trolley Surface Dimension - 600 x 400mm, top shelf height - 810mm
- SSTT14 - overall footprint dimension - 895 x 595 x 950mm (WDH), shelf clearance - 278mm, trolley surface dimension - 800 x 500mm
- , top shelf height - 870mm
- SSTT15 - overall footprint dimension - 1095 x 695 x 950mm (WDH), shelf clearance - 278mm, trolley surface dimension - 975 x 600mm
- , top shelf height - 870mm
- Deep-drawn shelves with 10 mm high profile edge, hygienically folded by 35mm and rebated inwards, designed for easy cleaning.
- Push bars integrated on both sides into tube frame ensure good manoeuvrability.
- 4 polyethylene disc bumpers serve as bumpers and protect trolley on all sides as well as building-side walls from being damaged.
- Trolley runs on 4 swivel casters of which 2 with total locks, ø 4.9" (125 mm), with pin fastening.
- The Hupfer serving trolley is a welded model delivered ready for use
- Very low space requirements while offering the same usable area in comparison to other products.
- The smooth and cavity-free raised edges makes this model easy to clean, and prevents dirt from accumulating in the corners.
- Optional noise dampener pads supplied with the trolley. These can be applied if the trolley is NOT to be used in a cleanroom
Country of Origin: Germany
Delivery and returns
We offer same day despatch on all stock items, Monday to Friday, with no minimum or maximum quantity.
Please note that the cut off point for same day despatch for stock items is before 16:00. If you place your order after this time and need your goods urgently, please give us a call and we’ll see what we can do.
Typically orders received after 16:00 will be despatched the following working day, providing goods are in stock.
UK MAINLAND DELIVERIES
||Next day before 17.30pm*
||Next day before noon
||Next day before 10.30am
|1 - 20
||+£0.36 per extra kg
||+£0.44 per extra kg
||+£0.48 per extra kg
*Please note that the 'Next day before 17.30pm' delivery can be made any time between 7.30am and 17.30pm.
OTHER UK ZONE DELIVERIES & international
We offer a range of delivery methods for countries outside of Mainland UK, for Northern Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man & Scilly Isles & Channel Islands. We also offer International Delivery for 50+ countries.
For more information about our delivery options and pricing click here