These KIMTECH gloves are a versatile laboratory glove with proprietary STERLING* NITRILE technology that combines protection with strength & comfort. Stronger and leaner than latex with better protection against a wide range of chemicals including cytotoxic drugs. Excellent tactile sensitivity for handling delicate instruments.
- Kimberly Clark Gloves
- Nitrile & textured grip - extremely tactile
- Ambidextrous, powder-free, rolled cuff
- Convenient box dispenser
- Length: 240-250mm
- Pack size: 10 x 150 glove boxes
- Colour: grey
- Nitrile - PPE Category III certified under CE directive 89/686/EEC for Personal Protective Equipment
- EN374-1:2003 Chemical Splash protection.
- EN374-3:2003 Chemical permeation testing on over 40 chemicals
- ASTM 6978-05 permeation testing on over 10 cytotoxic drugs.
- AQL 0.65 / EN374-2 Level 3 Micro-Organism protection.
- ISO16604 virus resistant.
- Food contact approved.
- Anti-static tested, meeting the requirements defined in EN1149-5:2008
- Available in sizes XS to XL
Country Of Origin: Thailand
- Comfortable Gloves Expert Help
Working closely with Tracey from Cleanroomshop we purchased these gloves to replace a more expensive lower quality alternative.Review by Mark Thomas
Write Your Own Review
< 7.5 - Extra Small
7.5 - 8.5 - Small
8.5 - 9.5 - Medium
9.5 - 10.5 - Large
10.5 - 11.5 - Extra Large