- 30 gsm low particulate, polypropylene pouch wipe
- Each wipe is 25cm x 28cm
- Z-folded, no residue
- 100% Polypropylene
- 50 Wipes Per Pouch
- 10 pouches per case (500 wipes per case in total)
- Classified for use in unclassified / pheriphal areas of a cleanroom. Also grade D compatable
- IPA 70/30 WFI, 0.2 micron filtered
- AGMA Code: 1213
- Doesn’t contain any chemical binders and so no residue is left behind in use
- The wipes are a cost effective cleaning method which has been utilised by the NHS for years for disinfection plus wiping in procedures
- Z-folded stack with completely separate sheets to enable each wipe to be easily and individually removed from the bag
- 2 year unopened shelf life
- Manufactured in the UK by AGMA, Made with WFI which is EP/USP grade specification.
- Manufactured by AGMA who work in accordance with cGMP guidelines
- Should be disposed of in accordance with national legalisation
Country of Origin: United Kingdom
Delivery and returns
We offer same day despatch on all stock items, Monday to Friday, with no minimum or maximum quantity.
Please note that the cut off point for same day despatch for stock items is before 16:00. If you place your order after this time and need your goods urgently, please give us a call and we’ll see what we can do.
Typically orders received after 16:00 will be despatched the following working day, providing goods are in stock.
UK MAINLAND DELIVERIES
||Next day before 17.30pm*
||Next day before noon
||Next day before 10.30am
|1 - 20
||+£0.36 per extra kg
||+£0.44 per extra kg
||+£0.48 per extra kg
*Please note that the 'Next day before 17.30pm' delivery can be made any time between 7.30am and 17.30pm.
OTHER UK ZONE DELIVERIES & international
We offer a range of delivery methods for countries outside of Mainland UK, for Northern Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man & Scilly Isles & Channel Islands. We also offer International Delivery for 50+ countries.
For more information about our delivery options and pricing click here