- Pinpoints contamination sources quickly with visual and audible indicators, via the patented, real time meter
- Available with Modbus and WIFI capability - allowing flexibility for live streaming of data
- IP addressable, network capable operation.
- Icon driven touch screen interface.
- The Particles Plus 7301 Remote Particle Counter measures 0.3 μm to 25.0 μm with a flow rate of 0.1 CFM (2.83 LPM) and is the most versatile remote particle counter available.
- Monitors 6 channels simultaneously: 0.3, 0.5, 1.0, 3.0, 5.0, 10.0 μm
- With an internal vacuum pump, the 7301 can be used as a stand-alone battery operated instrument or it can be easily integrated into a building automation and cleanroom management system via Ethernet or (optional) Wireless 802.11 b/g.
- The 7301 reports and displays 6 user-selectable particle size channels, as well as temperature and relative humidity, flow and sensor status, date of last calibration, serial number, laser on-time and date of manufacture for easy maintenance and warranty management.
- Particles Plus counters can be controlled and monitored remotely via web browser. The 7301 has a mass concentration mode that approximates density in μg/m³.
- Carry Case included - Available with Modbus and WIFI capability - allowing flexibility for live streaming of data
- Free demo session included*
Benefits of WIFI
- Promotes the ability to monitor remotely from your computer, smart device with a web browser or IMS integrated software, reducing the amount of contact and personnel involved in monitoring cleanroom performance (WIFI range)
- Longest battery life available at 10.5hrs which supports non-stop production on 1 x charge
- Efficient functionality to save time with easy to configure formula’s, date extract and also being able to download data whilst continuing to take particle counts
- Easy to configure and record different sizes of micron confirming HEPA filtration maintains performance to agreed classification.
- The ability to pinpoint particular contamination sources, saving time and enabling quick troubleshooting potential
*Free demo session subject to availability - please enquire for details.