A compact vacuum cleaner that conforms to ISO 14644-1 Class 5 classification. The 5-stage HEPA filtration design provides a certified operational performance of 100% down to a particle size of 0.1um without loss of power or performance.
- Numatic model: CRQ370
- 230v standard (CRVC3), but available as 110v if required (CRVC7)
- 5 stage HEPA filtration
- Certified 100% filtration down to 0.1um
- Ideal for cleanrooms, computer rooms and areas that require dust control
- EU Energy Label compliant (960W)
- Professional accessory kit - incorporating stainless steel tube set
- HepaFlo filtration raises performance
- 2 year manufacturer warranty
- 2 x @ filters (before and after the vac motor) - certificates of conformity included
- Accessories Pack Included: 300mm Combination Floor Nozzle, 240mm Crevice Tool, 2.4m Nuflex Threaded Hose, Stainless Steel Tube Bend with Volume Control, Stainless Steel Extension Tube, Double Taper Hose/Tool Adapter, 65mm Soft Dusting Brush, 150mm Upholstery Nozzle
- High Efficiency - Filtration Tested to EN1822 standard.
- HepaFlo Bags - Clean and convenient to change, high efficiency HepaFlo bags.
- High filtration
- Compact and light - ideal for large areas
- Motor: 960W An EU energy label, introduced from 1 September 2014, means manufacturers will not be able to make or import vacuum cleaners with a motor that exceeds 1,600 watts.
- Power: 230V AC 50/60Hz
- Airflow: 48 L/sec
- Suction: 2300 mm H2O
- Capacity: 10 L
- Range: 26.4m
- Weight: (Machine + Kit) 11.5 kg
- Dimensions: 355 x 355 x 485mm
- Energy efficiency class B
Country of Origin: United Kingdom
Delivery and returns
We offer same day despatch on all stock items, Monday to Friday, with no minimum or maximum quantity.
Please note that the cut off point for same day despatch for stock items is before 16:00. If you place your order after this time and need your goods urgently, please give us a call and we’ll see what we can do.
Typically orders received after 16:00 will be despatched the following working day, providing goods are in stock.
UK MAINLAND DELIVERIES
||Next day before 17.30pm*
||Next day before noon
||Next day before 10.30am
|1 - 20
||+£0.36 per extra kg
||+£0.44 per extra kg
||+£0.48 per extra kg
*Please note that the 'Next day before 17.30pm' delivery can be made any time between 7.30am and 17.30pm.
OTHER UK ZONE DELIVERIES & international
We offer a range of delivery methods for countries outside of Mainland UK, for Northern Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man & Scilly Isles & Channel Islands. We also offer International Delivery for 50+ countries.
For more information about our delivery options and pricing click here