Provides powerful cleaning, with a HEPA filter module achieving an exceptional H13 – 99.95% standard, down to 0.3 micron particle size.
- Numatic model: PPH320
- HEPA filter module
- Certified 99.95% filtration down to 0.3 micron
- Energy efficiency class A
- Professional accessory kit - incorporating stainless steel tube set
- HepaFlo filtration raises performance
- EU Energy Label compliant
- 2 year manufacturer warranty
- Plugged Rewind System - Quick and simple cable replacement saving on expensive repairs and downtime due to damaged cables.
- HEPA MicroFilter Module - The compact HEPA module design is incorporated into the head design resulting in efficient filtration, use and storage.
- HepaFlo - Clean and convenient to change, high efficiency HepaFlo bags.
- High filtration
- Compact and light - ideal for large areas
- This machine is NOT suitable for the collection of biological hazards, hazardous or explosive dusts.
- Energy Efficiency Class: A
- Carpet / Hard Floor: D/D
- Dust Re-emission: C
- Sound Power Level: 72dB
- Annual Energy Consumption: 26.2 kWh/annum
- Capacity: 12L
- Suction: 2300mm H2O
- Cleaning Range: 31.4m
- Weight: 7.7kg (Machine + Kit: 10kg)
- Dimensions: 355 x 355 x 465mm
- Motor Power: 620 W An EU energy label, (pictured above) introduced from 1 September 2014, means manufacturers will not be able to make or import vacuum cleaners with a motor that exceeds 1,600 watts.
- Power: 230V AC 50/60Hz