Part of the BioClean-C™ Chemotherapy range, the P-Zero is latex-free and powder-free.
- BioClean Gloves - P-Zero BPZS
- Polychloroprene - Excellent ESD Properties
- Double bagged & cleanroom packed
- ISO Class 4+ compatible
- Length: 290mm (11.4”)
- Colour: Natural
- Sterile by gamma irradiation
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL
- Pack size: 10 pairs
- Manufactured to meet the requirements of the PPE Gloves Standard EN 420:2003, the European Medical Gloves Standard EN 455 (Parts 1,2 & 3) & EN 374 – 1, 2 & 3 : 2003.
- Length: 300mm (12”) cuff length protection
- Beaded cuff provides easier donning and stability on the arm.
- Excellent chemical protection and exceptional tactility
- Excellent ESD Properties
- Processed to ensure compatibility from IS0 14644-1 Class 4
- Latex free to eliminate type 1 latex allergies
- Textured for improved grip
- Powder-free & latex-free
- Antistatic properties
- Beaded cuff for strength
- Excellent chemical resistance
- BioClean-C™ chemotherapy range
- Non-particulating EasyTear™ packaging
- Price shown is per pack
- Stock item - available for next day delivery
For more information on this product - why not download the PDF Product Information Sheet above?
Write Your Own Review
< 7.5 - Extra Small
7.5 - 8.5 - Small
8.5 - 9.5 - Medium
9.5 - 10.5 - Large
10.5 - 11.5 - Extra Large
We have a wide range of cleanroom gloves available at Cleanroomshop.com.