- Larger stainless steel cleaning trolleys with wringer
- 2 stainless steel buckets with capacities of 26 litres each at the front
- 2 optional stainless steel buckets with capacities of 8.5 litres each at the rear
- Ideal for ISO Class 4-8 cleanrooms & high end pharma areas
- Rear buckets allow the storage of fresh and used mops
- Top quality trolley system for cleanroom cleaning
- Completely made of stainless steel
- Mirror polished premium surface
- Durable, autoclavable, disinfectant resistant
- Sturdy due to optimal weight distribution
- Conforms to GMP, DIN ISO and VDI
- Castors have grease-free bearings and are trackless
- Compatible with PurMop® mops & PurQuip® accessories
- Recommended for up to cleanroom class ISO 4
- MSHPQ18 - Duo 200 mop trolley with press - 2 x 26L bucket system without extra buckets
- MSHPQ19 - Uno 211 mop trolley with press - 2 x 26L bucket system with 2 x 8.5L buckets at rear
Country of Origin: Germany
Delivery and returns
We offer same day despatch on all stock items, Monday to Friday, with no minimum or maximum quantity.
Please note that the cut off point for same day despatch for stock items is before 16:00. If you place your order after this time and need your goods urgently, please give us a call and we’ll see what we can do.
Typically orders received after 16:00 will be despatched the following working day, providing goods are in stock.
UK MAINLAND DELIVERIES
||Next day before 17.30pm*
||Next day before noon
||Next day before 10.30am
|1 - 20
||+£0.36 per extra kg
||+£0.44 per extra kg
||+£0.48 per extra kg
*Please note that the 'Next day before 17.30pm' delivery can be made any time between 7.30am and 17.30pm.
OTHER UK ZONE DELIVERIES & international
We offer a range of delivery methods for countries outside of Mainland UK, for Northern Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man & Scilly Isles & Channel Islands. We also offer International Delivery for 50+ countries.
For more information about our delivery options and pricing click here