- Non-sterile cleanroom glove
- Category III PPE glove (PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425)
- Complex Design - For mortal & irreversible risks
- Class 1 MDD glove (Council Directive 93/42/EEC)
- Powder-free orange/white nitrile/polychloroprene glove
- twinSHIELD™ double-walled protection
- 300 mm / 0.14 mm (EN 420:2003+A1:2009)
- Biological risk (ISO 374-5:2016 VIRUS)
- AQL 0.25 (EN 374-2:2014 Level 3)
- Virus resistant according to ISO 16604 Procedure B & ISO 374-5:2016
- Chemical risk (ISO 374-1:2016+A1:2018 - Type B JKPT)
- Waterproof and for low chemical protection
- Tested for chemical permeation (EN 16523-1:2015+A1:2018)
- Typical particle levels: less than 2100 per cm² ≥ 0.5µm
- Tested according to EN 1149-1-2-3 & 5
- Type I hypersensivity eliminated - Type IV hypersensivity reduced
- SHIELD Scientific code: 69 645X series
Country of Origin: Malaysia
Delivery and returns
We offer same day despatch on all stock items, Monday to Friday, with no minimum or maximum quantity.
Please note that the cut off point for same day despatch for stock items is before 16:00. If you place your order after this time and need your goods urgently, please give us a call and we’ll see what we can do.
Typically orders received after 16:00 will be despatched the following working day, providing goods are in stock.
UK MAINLAND DELIVERIES
||Next day before 17.30pm*
||Next day before noon
||Next day before 10.30am
|1 - 20
||+£0.36 per extra kg
||+£0.44 per extra kg
||+£0.48 per extra kg
*Please note that the 'Next day before 17.30pm' delivery can be made any time between 7.30am and 17.30pm.
OTHER UK ZONE DELIVERIES & international
We offer a range of delivery methods for countries outside of Mainland UK, for Northern Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man & Scilly Isles & Channel Islands. We also offer International Delivery for 50+ countries.
For more information about our delivery options and pricing click here