KIMTECH PURE* Sterile Gloves offer highly advanced levels of process protection, for use in sterile manufacturing environments. Sterile validated and clean processed, with lot testing for low levels of particles, extractable and endotoxins.
- Kimberly Clark Gloves
- Nitrile & textured grip - extremely tactile
- Hand specific, powder-free, rolled cuff
- Individually packed in sterile wallets
- Length: 300mm
- Pack size: 10 bags x 30 glove pairs
- Colour: grey
- PPE Category III certified under CE directive 89/686/EEC for Personal Protective Equipment.
- Tested for permeation resistance to cytotoxic drugs.
- Ideal for; use in sterile pharmaceutical manufacturing EU GMP ISO 5 CLASS A areas.
- Providing protection against chemical splash and micro-organism hazards.
- Proprietary STERLING* NITRILE technology that combines protection with strength, dexterity, sensitivity and comfort.
- Enhancing tactile sensitivity, versus double donned latex gloves.
- EN374-1:2003 Chemical Splash protection.
- EN374-3:2003 Chemical permeation testing.
- ASTM 6978-05 permeation testing for cytotoxic drugs.
- AQL 1.5 / EN374-2 Level 2 Micro-Organism protection.
- ISO16604 virus resistant. Sterile Validated to SAL 10-6
- Available in sizes 6.0-10.0
Country Of Origin: Thailand
Write Your Own Review
< 7.5 - Extra Small
7.5 - 8.5 - Small
8.5 - 9.5 - Medium
9.5 - 10.5 - Large
10.5 - 11.5 - Extra Large