- Perforations improve air flow and reduce contamination
- With upstand - a protective edge at the rear of the table to prevent items falling from the back of the table, or to prevent scuffing if pushed up against a wall
- Undershelf - for extra storage
- Top manufactured from grade 304 stainless steel
- Comes fitted with height adjustable feet
- Perforated hole diameter: 8mm
- These benches are suitable for all standards of cleanrooms and are an alternative to fixed benching
- Deep clean recommended prior to use
- Always remove the protective covering
- For table loads of 100 kg or more additional support can be added – POA
- Bespoke designs available - POA
Country of Origin: United Kingdom
Delivery and returns
We offer same day despatch on all stock items, Monday to Friday, with no minimum or maximum quantity.
Please note that the cut off point for same day despatch for stock items is before 16:00. If you place your order after this time and need your goods urgently, please give us a call and we’ll see what we can do.
Typically orders received after 16:00 will be despatched the following working day, providing goods are in stock.
UK MAINLAND DELIVERIES
||Next day before 17.30pm*
||Next day before noon
||Next day before 10.30am
|1 - 20
||+£0.36 per extra kg
||+£0.44 per extra kg
||+£0.48 per extra kg
*Please note that the 'Next day before 17.30pm' delivery can be made any time between 7.30am and 17.30pm.
OTHER UK ZONE DELIVERIES & international
We offer a range of delivery methods for countries outside of Mainland UK, for Northern Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man & Scilly Isles & Channel Islands. We also offer International Delivery for 50+ countries.
For more information about our delivery options and pricing click here