- 8306 with Standard Calibration:
- 0.3, 0.5, 1.0, 2.5, 5.0, 10.0 μm
- Calibration of any 6 of the following sizes (optional):
- 0.3, 0.5, 0.7, 1.0, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0, 5.0, 10.0 μm
- Tripod, case and accessory pack included
- Free demo session included*
- Ongoing calibration service available providing you peace of mind, the unit remains compliant according to ISO 21501-4.
- Free yearly calibration reminder service available. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Isoprobe Threaded 0.1 CFM (2.83 LPM) Nickel Plated Aluminum
- Purge Filter Assembly 0.1 CFM (2.83 LPM)
- Rechargeable Battery 55Wh - Greater than 10 hour battery life
- Temperature / RH Probe 32-140°F (0-60°C) ±1°F (0.5°C), 0-100% ±2%
- Power Supply 15V ~2amp 100-240VAC (Select adapter -US, -EU, -UK or -CN)
- USB Cable 6' (1.8m)
- Calibration Certificate
- Quick Start Guide
- User Manual and Instrument Management Software (USB Key)
- Supplied with UK plug (US, EU, CN optional – please enquire)
- Pinpoints contamination sources quickly with visual and audible indicators.
- Available with Modbus and WIFI capability - allowing flexibility for live streaming of data
- IP addressable, network capable, patented with real time meter.
- Icon driven touch screen interface.
- The Particles Plus 8306 Handheld Particle Counter measures 0.3 μm to 25.0 μm with a flow rate of 0.1 CFM (2.83 LPM).
- Easy to configure, this instrument displays up to 6 user-selectable size channels as well as temperature and relative humidity.
- View data and generate ISO 14644-1, EU GMP Annex 1 or FS 209E reports on screen or via (optional) printer, USB key, real-time through its versatile output options or export to Particles Plus data-download software.
- Particles Plus counters can be controlled and monitored remotely via web browser. The 8306 has a mass concentration mode that approximates density in μg/m³
Benefits of WIFI
- Promotes the ability to monitor remotely from your computer, smart device with a web browser or IMS integrated software, reducing the amount of contact and personnel involved in monitoring cleanroom performance (WIFI range)
- Longest battery life available at 10.5hrs which supports non-stop production on 1 x charge
- Efficient functionality to save time with easy to configure formula’s, date extract and also being able to download data whilst continuing to take particle counts
- Easy to configure and record different sizes of micron confirming HEPA filtration maintains performance to agreed classification.
- The ability to pinpoint particular contamination sources, saving time and enabling quick troubleshooting potential
*Free demo session subject to availability - please enquire for details.
Country Of Origin: USA