- Disposable Latex Gloves 16” Non Sterile - BioClean - Legion BLA3
- Length: 400mm (16”)
- Elbow length protection
- Powder free, ISO Class 4 compatible and double bagged
- The textured surface provides a good grip even in damp or wet operating environments
- Latex provides exceptional flexibility and comfort
- Contains a latex protein level of less than 50μg/gram
- Textured for improved grip
- Processed to ensure ISO Class 4 compatibility
- Beaded cuff provides easier donning and stability on the arm
- Antistatic: Not static dissipative but Latex is an excellent insulator
- Pack Size: 100 Ambidextrous Gloves
Write Your Own Review
< 7.5 - Extra Small
7.5 - 8.5 - Small
8.5 - 9.5 - Medium
9.5 - 10.5 - Large
10.5 - 11.5 - Extra Large
Q. With increasing concerns about allergic reactions to latex products, what can you tell me about latex allergies? 1Admin Answer
The most common allergic reaction to latex products is Irritant Contact Dermatitis. Symptoms of this include dry and itchy skin usually found on the hands. This reaction may be caused by skin irritation from using gloves. It is worth bearing in mind that the reaction detailed above can also by caused by use of cleaners and sanitation products. Powders added to certain gloves can also cause Irritant Contact Dermatitis.
There are ways in which you can lessen the possibility of latex allergies happening. Each employer should always offer a non-latex alternative such as polychloroprene (Neoprene), nitrile and vinyl gloves. If latex gloves are a necessity then the employer should provide a low protein, powder free latex glove as some chemicals found in the powder used in latex gloves can cause similar reactions to those detailed above. Employees can also lessen the risk by only using the gloves when it is necessary.
Our range of 16" gloves provide such protection.