- Automates clean, dry benchtop storage eliminating moisture & oxygen related degradation and optimizing yields - cutting nitrogen expenses by up to 80%.
- Ideal for semiconductor components, biological and pharmaceutical samples, and other sensitive materials.
- Fully integrated turnkey system takes 30 seconds to install.
- Desiccator has built in RH% sensor and display panel - allowing user to monitor realtime relative humidity levels within the cabinet.
- The easy to use control panel allows user to enter the required RH% level - the cabinet then regulates N2 input to ensure the desired RH% levels are maintained.
- Fabrication materials: stainless steel 304 with electropolished finish and static dissipative PVC window.
- Safety Factor - Many uncontrolled N2 cabinets rely on continous flow of N2 into the cabinet.
- This N2 is also being continously leaked into the cleanroom atmosphere - with the potential risk that this implies to the safety of operators.
- Dimensions: 600 x 400 x 400mm
- Palbam Class N2 desiccator cabinets minimize the N2 usage and therefore minimize the N2 leakage into the cleanroom atmosphere.
Country Of Origin: Israel