- IPA 70/30 WFI
- 0.2 micron filtered
- Trigger spray is optimised to help reduce excessive strain on the operator
- Classified for use in unclassified / pheriphal areas of a cleanroom. Also grade D compatible
- 1L bottle
- 15 bottles per case
- AGMA Code: 1215
- Manufactured in the UK by AGMA, Made with WFI which is EP/USP grade specification
- Manufactured by AGMA who work in accordance with cGMP guidelines
- Blended with WFI quality water to help enable a low endotoxin level
- The trigger is ergonomically desgined for user comfort and to reduce repetitive injuries
- The bottle is made from HDPE
- 2 year unopened shelf life
- Should be disposed of in accordance with national legalisation
Country of Origin: United Kingdom
Delivery and returns
We offer same day despatch on all stock items, Monday to Friday, with no minimum or maximum quantity.
Please note that the cut off point for same day despatch for stock items is before 16:00. If you place your order after this time and need your goods urgently, please give us a call and we’ll see what we can do.
Typically orders received after 16:00 will be despatched the following working day, providing goods are in stock.
UK MAINLAND DELIVERIES
||Next day before 17.30pm*
||Next day before noon
||Next day before 10.30am
|1 - 20
||+£0.36 per extra kg
||+£0.44 per extra kg
||+£0.48 per extra kg
*Please note that the 'Next day before 17.30pm' delivery can be made any time between 7.30am and 17.30pm.
OTHER UK ZONE DELIVERIES & international
We offer a range of delivery methods for countries outside of Mainland UK, for Northern Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man & Scilly Isles & Channel Islands. We also offer International Delivery for 50+ countries.
For more information about our delivery options and pricing click here