- Low particulate wipes are made from a 68gsm binder free, hydroentangled cellulose/polyester blend
- Particularly suitable for all cleaning and disinfection procedures
- Unit pack size: 100 wipes (10 packs of 10 wipes)
- Wipe size: 200 x 200mm
- All Klerwipe sterile wipes are packed in small quantities to avoid the need to compromise the sterility of a pack, once opened
- The wipes are all packed and double bagged in a Grade C (ISO Class 7) cleanroom before gamma irradiation at no less than 25kGy
- Manufactured by an EN ISO 9001:2008, EN ISO 13485:2003 and European Medical Device Directive 93/42/EEC accredited company
- Certificates of conformity and irradiation with every batch
- 3 year shelf life
- Ecolab: 3035500
Country of Origin: United Kingdom
Delivery and returns
We offer same day despatch on all stock items, Monday to Friday, with no minimum or maximum quantity.
Please note that the cut off point for same day despatch for stock items is before 16:00. If you place your order after this time and need your goods urgently, please give us a call and we’ll see what we can do.
Typically orders received after 16:00 will be despatched the following working day, providing goods are in stock.
UK MAINLAND DELIVERIES
||Next day before 17.30pm*
||Next day before noon
||Next day before 10.30am
|1 - 20
||+£0.36 per extra kg
||+£0.44 per extra kg
||+£0.48 per extra kg
*Please note that the 'Next day before 17.30pm' delivery can be made any time between 7.30am and 17.30pm.
OTHER UK ZONE DELIVERIES & international
We offer a range of delivery methods for countries outside of Mainland UK, for Northern Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man & Scilly Isles & Channel Islands. We also offer International Delivery for 50+ countries.
For more information about our delivery options and pricing click here