- Impregnated with denatured ethanol (IMS)
- Robust 68 gsm polyester / cellulose wipes
- Wipe size: 23 x 23cm
- 8 packs of 100 wipes
- Sterile double bagged
- Low linting
- High performance IMS alcohol solution
- Tested to EN13697:2003 and effective against MRSA
- Resealable label to avoid wipes drying out
- Impregnated with high performance denatured ethanol (IMS), Helapet FloWrap wipes are designed to be tough on contamination without leaving undesirable residues.
- Each low-linting wipe comprises of a tough, highly absorbent polyester/cellulose material, allowing rapid disinfection of surfaces without the risk of shedding which could compromise the sterile environment.
- Users are left with only a thin piece of polythene to dispose of once the pack is fully used, ensuring less waste and maintaining valuable work space.
- Helapet FloWrap Wipes are an excellent option for confined controlled such as cleanroom isolators and an ideal alternative to bulky tub wipes.
Country Of Origin: United Kingdom