A sterile ready-to-use safer, rotational sporicide mop wipe, in a peelable pack, for large surfaces.
- Sterile & double bagged
- 0.2 micron filtered
- Binder free, hydroentangled polyester/cellulose
- Safer, rotational sporicide mop wipe for use on large surfaces
- Designed to be easily fitted to Klercide Mop Wipe Frames
- Case of 10 packs x 20 wipes (200)
- Resealable pouch
- Wipe size 420 x 250mm
- Ecolab code: 3088100
- Sterile low particulate mop wipes impregnated with an enhanced blend of 1.5% hydrogen peroxide.
- The biocide blend is 0.2 micron filtered then sterile filled and double bagged under Grade A laminar flow.
- A sterile ready-to-use safer, rotational sporicide mop wipe, in a peelable pack, for large surfaces.
- Ready-to-use impregnated mop wipes allows for consistent controlled application of disinfectant or cleaning solution.
- Peelable pouch which makes the packs easy to open even when wearing gloves.
- The mop wipes are made of binder free, hydroentangled polyester/cellulose designed to be easily fitted to Klercide Mop Wipe Frames.
- They provide a simple effective “bucketless” solution for cleaning, disinfection or residue removal of large surfaces.
Flammable Liquid - A dangerous goods shipping surcharge will be applied to this product for shipments leaving the UK mainland
Country Of Origin: United Kingdom