- Contains 85% w/w Denatured Ethanol, which is the most effective hand decontaminant and has been proven to meet EN1500 standards.
- Specifically designed pump dispenser for quick and easy to use in a 500ml bottle that can be wall mounted or free standing.
- Contains emollients to soften and protect the skin for frequent application, leaving no residues.Suitable for high risk areas and outbreak situations
- "PROVEN TO BE EFFECTIVE AGAINST BIRD FLU, SWINE FLU AND OTHER VIRUSES"
- "Spirigel is chosen by the NHS to fight MRSA and HAI's"
- Fully virucidal providing an extra level of protection
- Contains Aloe vera and Panthenol to help keep hands soft and healthy
- With integral pump dispenser to minimise cross-contamination risk
- An effective way of disinfecting and maintaining hand hygiene without the need to rinse with water
- Can be wall mounted or free standing - see wall mounted bottle holder
- Contact time: 30 secs - Hygienic hand disinfection EN1500/ Bactericidal EN13727/ Yeasticidal EN13624/ Tuberculodicial EN14348/effective against enveloped viruses
- Contact time: 3 mins - Surgical hand disinfection EN12792
- Contact time: 2 mins - Virucidal EN14476
- Good skin compatibility improves hand hygiene compliance.
- With 7 skin-friendly ingredients Spirigel Complete Alcohol Hand Gel has been developed for frequent use - including Aloe Vera, Panthenol and Glycerine.
- Low viscosity formulation that gives users the feel of a liquid hand rub, whilst providing the benefits of a traditional alcohol gel.
- Spirigel Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) available on request
- Ecolab: 3055090
For more information on this product - why not download the PDF Product Information Sheet above?