The Vertical Laminar Flow Cabinet offers an ISO Class 5 Classified Environment and is ideal when budgets are tight and space is limited.
- External Dimensions (W x D x H) 1600/1200/800 x 680 x 1110mm
- Internal Dimensions (W x D x H) 1560/1160/760 x 500 x 700mm
Vertical laminar flow cabinets or laminar flow hoods create a clean environment for critical processes. Laminar / unidirectional air flows down from the filter face onto the working area below. Giving you the confidence and reassurance that you are carrying out your processes within a clean and controlled environment.
Comes with High Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) Filter: Rated at 99.9998% efficient at >0.12 Micron Particles.
Manufactured from epoxy powder coated zintec mild steel and fitted with a recessed LED light to illuminate the working area, 5mm clear acrylic panels to all sides to give maximum visibility of the working area.
The unit is provided fully assembled so all you need to do is sit it on a bench and plug in. The unit’s compact footprint will fit into most working environments.
The entire unit is designed and manufactured in the UK so you can be assured of the best quality.
Base stand and surface options
The base stand and surface are optional. You can choose the compatible base stand, choose a stainless steel or Sealwise workbench, or sit the LFU on your existing workbenches.
We offer three options for delivery and commissioning:
- Delivery to goods in
- Delivery, unpack, and position
- Delivery, unpack, position, and commissioning by Connect 2 Cleanrooms validation engineer
- This cost is based on work being carried out Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm and the validation will be to ISO 14644-1:2015 standard.
- The validation will include particle counts to the ‘as built’ occupancy state and airflow readings, it will be inclusive of an interim and full validation report.
- Validation will be subject to our availability and current demand.
- Pricing is based on the location being within mainland UK. Price on Application for other areas or if a wider scope of works is required.
- Ongoing service contracts are available and will be required for warranty applications.
- MLFUVE02 - LFU Vertical + low airflow monitoring 800x680x1110mm wdh
- MLFUVT02BS - Base stand for 800mm LFU
- MLFUVE03 - LFU Vertical + low airflow monitoring 1200x680x1110mm wdh
- MLFUVT03BS - Base stand for 1200mm LFU
- MLFUVE04 - LFU Vertical + low airflow monitoring 1600x680x1110mm wdh
- MLFUVT05BS - Base stand for 1600mm LFU
Other sizes and filter options available - please contact us.
Please call the team on 01524 812899 for support, bespoke enquiries or any further questions.