Once appropriately diluted, Klercide Low Residue Quat Metered Dose Concentrate is highly efficacious at very low concentrations while leaving minimal residues.
Klercide Low Residue Quat Metered Dose Concentrate is non-corrosive and has broad spectrum activity that controls most bacterial contamination likely to be found in a controlled environment.
Klercide Low Residue Quat Metered Dose Concentrate:
- Is safe and effective
- Has a low residue profile
- Has a residue accumulative effect which is less than other cleanroom broad spectrum disinfectants meaning less rinsing is required
- Is easy and economical to use
- Each 5 litre container makes 250 litres of diluted disinfectant (100 ml of concentrate makes 5 litres of ready-to-use disinfectant)
- Once diluted is the same ready-to-use disinfectant as other formats of Klercide Low Residue Quat
- Is 0.2 micron filtered
- Has excellent material compatibility - non-corrosive for use in most applications
- Is compatible with other Ecolab biocides for rotational use
- Is suitable for supporting environments (CnC*)
High Quality Manufacturing - Klercide Low Residue Quat Metered Dose Concentrate is a blend of a quaternary ammonium compound and deionised water. It is 0.2 micron filtered and filled in a cleanroom environment.
Cost effective - Using a 25 mL dosing pump (sold separately), the product be easily dispensed to make 5 litres of diluted disinfectant using just 100ml of concentrate. As a low residue, high performance disinfectant, money and effort are saved where residue removal is normally a time-consuming issue.
Material Compatibility - Klercide Low Residue Quat Metered Dose Concentrate can be used on all types of nonporous hard surfaces in controlled environments and supporting areas. It is compatible with other Ecolab biocides – as well as Klercide Neutral Detergent - and is therefore suitable for rotational use.
Broad spectrum - Broad spectrum activity including bactericidal, yeasticidal and efficacy against enveloped viruses.
Format: Capped Bottle
Case quantity: 2 x 5 L
Ecolab code: 6600074
Safety datasheet (PDF)
Country Of Origin: United Kingdom