Particle counter calibration gives an auditable trail, which demonstrates that a particle counter is taking accurate readings. Here, our After Sales Manager, Steven Houghton discusses the benefits of calibration.
“Particle counters are sensitive,” says Steven. “When in use, they could suffer a knock or become clogged up with particles, which could seriously impact on performance. This is why, even though all Particles Plus units are calibrated upon purchase, ongoing calibration is essential.
“ISO Standard 14644-1:2015 states that particle counters need to be calibrated a minimum of once every 12 months, according to the methodology laid out in ISO 21501-4:2007.
“This is because if you are relying on your particle counter to demonstrate that contamination is not affecting your process, you need to be confident that its readings are accurate.”
Booking your Particle Counter in for calibration with Connect 2 Cleanrooms includes:
- Full professional servicing and calibration performed by the manufacturer – ensuring ISO compliance
- Reduced risk of costly repairs or contamination issues
- Quick servicing and repair to minimise disruption
- Full calibration certification along with traceable records for auditing purposes
- Free annual calibration reminder service
To discuss booking your unit in for calibration, call Steven on +44(0)1524 813022 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.