- Spirigel chosen by the NHS to fight MRSA and HAI's
- Spirigel Complete Alcohol Hand Gel is a clear, colourless gel
- Small bottles for personal use
- Clip can be attached to clothing so is always at hand
- Clip is retractable so Spirigel can be used without unclipping
- Excellent for nurses, social workers or anyone who needs to regularly disinfect their hands
- Containing 70% w/w Denatured Ethanol and 1% Glycerol BP as an emollient
- Spirigel Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) available on request
- Pack Size: 24
- Ecolab: 3056190
Please note: A dangerous goods surcharge may apply - more information can be found on our delivery information page.
Write Your Own Review
Q. I've read that Alcohol hand gels can be drunk and are can be dangerous please offer advice if this is correct? 1Ainslee Pascal Answer
In less stringent segments hand sanitisers offer the convenience of sanitised hands in the absence of water. The sanitiser is dispensed on the hands and the product rapidly kills bacteria and microorganisms that are present. They do not clean hands. They are used to prevent cross-contamination of physically clean hands.