- In NHS Supply Chain
- A Schulke product
- Bactericidal (inc. Tb), fungicidal & vircucidal (inc. lipophilic and hydrophilic viruses: HBV, HCV, HIV, polio, rota, adeno, vaccinia, herpes simplex, and noro viruses)
- Norovirus efficacy tested 15 sec.( in accordance with latest test methods (murine norovirus))
- Re-fattening agents protect and care for the skin
- Colour & perfume free
- Rapid acting and quick drying due to ethanol base
- The SELS-test (Surface Evaluation of Living Skin) has been carried out for desderman® pure
- Hygienic hand disinfection
- Surgical hand disinfection
Please note: A dangerous goods surcharge may apply - more information can be found on our delivery information page.
Write Your Own Review
Q. I've read that Alcohol hand gels can be drunk and are can be dangerous please offer advice if this is correct? 1Ainslee Pascal Answer
In less stringent segments hand sanitisers offer the convenience of sanitised hands in the absence of water. The sanitiser is dispensed on the hands and the product rapidly kills bacteria and microorganisms that are present. They do not clean hands. They are used to prevent cross-contamination of physically clean hands.