ERGO 320 is a first-generation touchless cleaning trolley with plastic buckets, in which the complete workflow (pick-up / fluid dosing / discarding) is carried out at the front of the trolley. The unique ERGO mop wetting unit guarantees reproducible, disinfectant-saving liquid dosing in just one step and can be adapted to different fluid requirements thanks to various mop plates. The mop discarding mechanism ensures a touchless and safe discarding of used mops. This trolley ensures the ergonomics and safety of the user.
- Triple bucket system with 2 additional buckets
- Additional buckets for storing utensils
- Ideal for cleanrooms ISO Class 14644-1 5 – 8 (GMP A/B, C, D)
- Precise mop wetting in one step
- Hands free system preventing cross contamination
- Comes with trackless castors that are electrically dissipative
- Can be used in laboratories, semi-conductor and electronics production areas
- 3 plastic blue plastic buckets
- Fully autoclavable
- Compatible with all PurQuip® mop frames, handles and mop heads
- Time saving and quick to use - no wringing needed
- Light weight and ergonomic - no bending required
- Effective and consistent - produces the same result every time
- Dimensions - 820mm x 600 mm x 910 mm
- Weight - 13.4kg
- MSHPQ23 - ERGO 300: no rear buckets (2123002)
- MSHPQ24 - ERGO 310: 1 8.5L rear bucket (2123003)
- MSHPQ25 - ERGO 320: 2 rear accessory buckets with lid (2123004)
Country of Origin: Germany
Delivery and returns
We offer same day despatch on all stock items, Monday to Friday, with no minimum or maximum quantity.
Please note that the cut off point for same day despatch for stock items is before 16:00. If you place your order after this time and need your goods urgently, please give us a call and we’ll see what we can do.
Typically orders received after 16:00 will be despatched the following working day, providing goods are in stock.
UK MAINLAND DELIVERIES
||Next day before 17.30pm*
||Next day before noon
||Next day before 10.30am
|1 - 20
||+£0.36 per extra kg
||+£0.44 per extra kg
||+£0.48 per extra kg
*Please note that the 'Next day before 17.30pm' delivery can be made any time between 7.30am and 17.30pm.
OTHER UK ZONE DELIVERIES & international
We offer a range of delivery methods for countries outside of Mainland UK, for Northern Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man & Scilly Isles & Channel Islands. We also offer International Delivery for 50+ countries.
For more information about our delivery options and pricing click here