- Triple bucket system with 2 additional buckets
- Additional buckets for storing utensils
- Precise mop wetting in one step
- Hands free system preventing cross contamination
- Comes with trackless castors that are electrically dissipative
- Can be used in laboratories, semi conductor and electronics production areas
- 3 plastic grey plastic buckets
- Time saving and quick to use - no wringing needed
- Light weight and ergonomic - no bending required
- Effective and consistent - produces the same result every time
- Dimensions - 820mm x 600 mm x 910 mm
- Weight - 13.4kg
- The TwinMop 2815W has the unique features of a AWS (Automatic Water Separation) system allowing you to work from the one generous 28 litre front bucket, with dirty water automatically diverted to the red pail for emptying as necessary.
The All-Mops Press is exceptionally efficient and allows you to use the complete selection of Kentucky, flat or Microfibre mops.