- This foaming hand sanitiser is colourless, alcohol free and ready to use
- Effective against many direct contact pathogens including MRSA, Rotavirus, Norovirus and H1N1 Swine Flu and food specific pathogens Listeria
- Active for 8 hours
- Proven to kill 99.99% of direct contact viruses
- Alcohol free, no need to rinse
- Offers effective protection against cross infection when dealing with patients
- Will not dry or irritate the skin
- Leaves an effective barrier film for long-lasting protection
- Longer evaporation time allows for full 6-step handwashing technique
- Requires no water or rinsing, leaves hands soft and moisturised
- Unperfumed and suitable for food preparation areas
- Handy 50ml bottle to take anywhere with you
- Sold individually
- In stock now - ready for next day delivery
- monocytogenes, Campylobacter jejuni, Salmonella typhimurium and Escherichia coli alongside Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus, Enterococcus hirae, and Candida albicans.
- This formula has been tested to European Standards
- EN 1276 against bacteria, EN 1650 against yeasts, following EN 14476 against viruses, modified EN 13697 residual test and EN 1500 hand rub test.
- Active Ingredients: Polyhexamethylene biguanide hydrochloride, Didecyldimonium chloride, Benzalkonium chloride. Active ingredients by volume < 1%
Please note: A dangerous goods surcharge may apply - more information can be found on our delivery information page.
Write Your Own Review
In less stringent segments hand sanitisers offer the convenience of sanitised hands in the absence of water. The sanitiser is dispensed on the hands and the product rapidly kills bacteria and microorganisms that are present. They do not clean hands. They are used to prevent cross-contamination of physically clean hands.