- Pinpoints contamination sources quickly with visual and audible indicators, via the patented, real time meter
- Available with Modbus and WIFI capability - allowing flexibility for live streaming of data
- IP addressable, network capable operation.
- Icon driven touch screen interface.
- The Particles Plus 7301 Remote Particle Counter measures 0.3 μm to 25.0 μm with a flow rate of 0.1 CFM (2.83 LPM) and is the most versatile remote particle counter available.
- With an internal vacuum pump, the 7301 can be used as a stand-alone battery operated instrument or it can be easily integrated into a building automation and cleanroom management system via Ethernet or (optional) Wireless 802.11 b/g.
- The 7301 reports and displays 6 user-selectable particle size channels, as well as temperature and relative humidity, flow and sensor status, date of last calibration, serial number, laser on-time and date of manufacture for easy maintenance and warranty management.
- Particles Plus counters can be controlled and monitored remotely via web browser. The 7301 has a mass concentration mode that approximates density in μg/m³.