- It is very low residue sporicide with very low endotoxin levels (<0.25 EU/ml)
- A blend of high grade 6% hydrogen peroxide and Water for Injection
- Bottles are sterile and individually triple bagged
- It is very low residue with very low endotoxin levels (
- Classified as non-corrosive so it can be used safely in most cleanroom applications. The fully adjustable trigger spray allows liquid to be dispensed as either a jet or a spray, which is particularly useful in critical areas.
- The biocide blend is 0.2 micron filtered, sterile filled and triple bagged under Grade A laminar flow in a Grade B cleanroom.;
- Irradiated using a validated process at no less than 25 kGy to ensure a sterile, spore free product
- The SteriShield Delivery System on the trigger spray formats has been validated to give an in-use shelf life of three months, so there is no need to discard unused product
- Fully adjustable trigger spray which allows the liquid to be dispensed as either a jet or spray
- Ecolab: 3079100
Please note: A dangerous goods surcharge may apply - more information can be found on our delivery information page.