- Gives sporicidal activity at longer contact times
- Contains 6% hydrogen peroxide
- Will control most risks of contamination including difficult bacterial spores
- It can be used effectively as part of a rotation, or for action point use to remove troublesome spores
- Bottles are sterile and individually double bagged
- Non-corrosive so it can be used in most cleanroom applications.
- The Biocide blend is 0.2 micron sterile filtered and double bagged under Grade A laminar flow in a Grade B (ISO Class 5) cleanroom using a strictly controlled and validated aseptic process
- Irradiated using a validated process at no less than 25 kGy to ensure a sterile, spore free product
- The SteriShield Delivery System on the trigger spray formats has been validated to give an in-use shelf life of three months, so there is no need to discard unused product
- Fully adjustable trigger spray which allows the liquid to be dispensed as either a jet or spray
- For triple bagging please tick cleanroom packing at checkout
- Ecolab: 3079080
Please note: A dangerous goods surcharge may apply - more information can be found on our delivery information page.